Tips is the global leader in education and training in the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol. This course focuses on a skills-based program designed to prevent intoxication, underage drinking, and drunk driving. Tips provides the knowledge and confidence staff needs to recognize potential alcohol-related problems and how to effectively intervene to prevent alcohol-related tragedies.
Participants leave TIPS training prepared to:
- Recognize signs of intoxication
- Spot underage drinkers and prevent sales to minors
- Intervene quickly and assuredly in potential problem situations
- Understand the difference between people enjoying themselves and those getting into trouble with alcohol
- Handle alcohol-related situations with greater confidence
- Use proven strategies to prevent alcohol-related problems
Contact Safe and Secure Training and Certification to assess your needs and/or to set-up a TIPS training session.